Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

The sun rises.
stupid dumbdumb
title-less.
fat fat fat! buy number!! xD
080808
i cant get over you!
Study till mati. (:
There goes hell!
update update.
PC fair!

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Monday, August 18, 2008
prefects party. 2008.

Pengawas party this year was fun.



No doubt the food wasn't that wonderful but overall we enjoyed it. (=


We camwhored like mad. as usual ;p


Gonna let the pictures do the talking.


the pictures are not in order.too lazy to arrange it. xD





Ketua pengawas giving a speech with his cow boy hat and his shades.

me on the sink.;p karin also okayy! xD




the table 5 guys! judson,ikmal and nabil.




Last year.




this year.

me and karin.
i so love the mirror.
toilets are IMPORTANT.


me and komal. (:



lil nigel and me. so freaking adorable okay!




the unlucky stairs that nikki tripped over..




061.my lucky draw number. ;D


me: ZEROOO!


mc: zero...


me: SIX!!


mc: . . . . .. . . ssssssiix!


me: ONEEEE! ONEEE! ONEEEE!


mc: ONE!



*stoned*


everyone shouted cause I was the fourth one in my table that got the lucky draw! lucky me!


went on stage.


ganesh: eyh! lucky la you all. sabotage is it?.


ehehehehhe ;p


this year

last yearSome weird band sang jenny,the whole bunch of us ran out the ballroom and camwhored at the lift. xD


karin,komal,serena and me.

sepet-ness. ;p

limbo.


and it got low low low low low. xD




ohh look! Adam won!



kesian ca tao.Someone broke his record .
=( two years ago dy lar. He was 14 then and now his 16!



The "pompom" for table 5.




the eye contact.


me and serena.


the form 2 singers. =.=



komal looking pissed.


form 3 best dress.


dudes nowadays! tsk!



me,ser,nigel!


me and nuzul. =)



the disco ball! I so want it. ;D




KarinTheGhost,Komal,Nikki,ChingNing,Serena,PeiJing and me.


*picture removed*

good if you saw.too bad if you didn't ;P

ahem ahem.


sry.but so tempted to. ;D



jusdon,serena,komal,nikki,me,karin and nabil.

the dude and the mistress. xD


WE LOVE THE CHAIR!




table 5 people!



me and tira. (:

ser,karin,me and half of nikki.



the dancing part. =)


accidently but nice. (:





8 out of 10 of the table 5 people. ^^




so tempting rite? ;D



karin and her very first roxy handbag.


the chio receptionist. xD



our heels. xD



nigel and his eye lashes.

not fair lorh! how can guys have so long eye lashes when we girls have to put on fake eye lashes!

roar.

measure the length someone!






ignore the toilet bowls. ;p







last year.




this year.



ser and me.


nikki finally stuck her tongue out. =.=








GAH.THE VIDS ARE TAKING ME FOREVER!


Im gonna upload 1 first. the rest, some other time.


before i go,here's a picture that i cant stop staring. its just plain adorable! ^^


lil nigel!! arghh! so cute.



ps.I've been sitting in front of the comp for 12 hours straight editing and blogging. =.=