Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

NEW BABY NEW LIFE!
asssssssss. =S
CHOIR COMP 08.
Finally?
TODAY
boody moody
survery freak,
I AMS BLOGGINGS. XDD
future moral teacher
Magazine and bujezine?

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Thursday, May 8, 2008
k850i! <3




HEEELLLOOOW!
Im blogging again after so long. I have so so so so so so so many things to blog about. Just hope i dont forget. =p
yes,I got the chunted phone.A phone that has 70over pictures in 5 days. Few videos in a hour. I love it. =)
I know you havent seen me online for ages.That's because I was "studying" . Was kinda semangated at first but after 5 days reading sejarah. GAHHH! WHY DONT i JUST SCREW THIS EXAM? one whole month studying.But when you see all those nerds studying and the atmosphere on the exam week. I just couldnt help it but to freak out.

haish.
i wanna kill the feller that invented exam!
but too bad.

his dead! =(

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
Yesterday,there were some fight in our school.Those girls shouting in each other's face over something small.very small.They even called up their gang. like wtf? trying to attract attention is it? it was so boring.
Today! the hitz.fm crew came to our school.As i was walking with Karin back to our lepak-place,i saw adrian sitting there.We were suppose to blanja him since he sent us back from the back street boys concert. ^^ They ask random questions,but too bad i got to go when they were giving out tickets for the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Casbian and some cds.Sister was shouting on the phone at me.(tak bleh blah betul!)

I went in the car and i was like "why the hell you shouting?! knowing i was at the hitz.fm car there!"

" stupid la you! cannot tell me izit?! i want the tickets!"


==__==
swt.

skejap ask me to go home,skejap want me to get the tickets.

great.I havent study anything.

what will happned if i screw up this exam?

dahla i didnt study yesterday.

Sister took me to the gym at BV. The journey there took us one whole frigging hour!

"studying!"
exercise for an hour.I ran 3 km something wei. HAHAHA. non stop.stop as in walk,not stop as in stop. gahh you get what i mean.. rite?

after bathing. =)



I love the place.Its so nice.How nice my house is big enough to squeeze that in it. =p

Then, we went dinner at PJ. The food was awesome! and i had a drink called pink panter.
'jie,why pink panter? got spongebob not?'


XD

ice angel much?


okay. I got to go studie. =(

wish me luck! i will blog again end of the month?

ciao!

enjoy the vids we took in school today!

lil nigel!




awwww! those girls out there. Dont get jealous! ;p

i love them!