Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

TODAY
boody moody
survery freak,
I AMS BLOGGINGS. XDD
future moral teacher
Magazine and bujezine?
MELAWATI HANGAT!
DEAL OR NO DEAL?
smack that baybeh!
CONFUSING LEHH.

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Finally?


how bout a round of applause?


CHOIR COMPETITION IS TOMORROW!


my brain just dont wanna accept the fact! SO SOON.My fourth time in 3 years. YAY ME! =D


Gotta go hunt for my uniforms and my make ups stuff. AND. I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6 A.M! wa piang.that time baru i start dreaming lehh.


so people! make sure we beat the paddy planters yea! *evil laughs*


Last Sunday,my cousins came down from Penang since my cousin brother had a interview here.After lunch,we went to the ZOO. =__=



I havent been there for god knows how long! The last time i went was at the age of 7? Kinda brought back some memories lar.The zoo is so pathetic man.oh well,its a zoo.What can you expect?





Me,Nicholas and Brenden




Nicholas,the twins (Brenda and Brenden) ^^

I was the photographer of the day.

As we were walking and walking checking out animal, guess what?

I FOUND YOU!
what are you doing there lar? I took a picture of you. =)


And then i found bella's friends! So adorable lehh.
*squeek squeeek*



Some weird creature. err. i think its a snail. *meow*

Hid for some animal show later on.There's where i had a horrible,terrible,vegetable muscle cramp on my tummy. =(
Yet! i insist to smile for the cam!


Right after the show,something really really great happened! IT STARTED RAINING! @#%4#@$#2!! Gotta run all the way outside.


Still manage to cam whore. xD


After dinner, We took them to KLCC.

LRT TRAUMA.


Daddy's missing in this picture!

Keep on finding kids!


"oi! not up there lar!"

There.



Having fun like a kid again. =)

The big and small posers.

What if one day you look out the window and you see this type of klcc?
ahahahahah. GORD. I will faint.


candid. ;p

Took stupid stupid pictures. Its kinda fun actually!
cousin brother trying to support it.

And now,i shall present you the girl thats too desperate for KL ice cream and the future Olympic runner? XDD

wakaka
*signs* water will do lar.




Daddy walking alone.

"oi! mau mati kah?" XD

ahahahahah. i joined in too. =p



Everyone was staring at us when we took this picture.
hehe.The floor is damn cold lor. Can even walk barefooted.

Brenda and the bally shoes.

The newest version of form one short stories. =P





End of the day.

Was dead tired.

okay,thats all for now. Gotta go pack my stuff for tomorrow!

WISH US LUCK!

sing and rejoice~~! (;