Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

Oh guys and balls.
School
EPIC FAIL
Muka Buku
Kiss kiss bang bang! :) Say hellooooooooooooooooo...
You tell me
The Last Journey
:D
Oh!
THE FAME MONSTER IS LOVE

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Relay For Life'10


Yes, I'm finally blogging about it now. 

I really cant tell if last year's Relay For Life is better or this year's. I had so much fun in both! :)

We had our t-shirts printed specially for this event and it was really cool.All of us wore the same shirt the whole night long! 

Met up with Haziq,Eveline and Arief and the LRT station and then head to meet Schanny and Eddy at the STAR lrt station. We kept on the laughing at the part where Haziq didnt know what train he was on when he was on the phone and he went 

"I'm on... lalala.. STAR! I'm on STAR"  

Hahah, he repeated the sentence a few times and we burst out laughing. From then onwards,lalala was like a coverline everytime we speak.


As usual,we had the whole Melawatians and Johanians arguement and since Haziq chose to be neutral,they changed it to the guys and girls arguement. FAILED :p

Schan tried to prove that the guys were better in leading the way by racing to the stadium.What nonsense right? :P and the picture above is a picture of him saying

"If doing it was as tiring as running,I wanna die a virgin"

This year they had it in the field next to the stadium because the track was under renovation. Thank God they opened the seats for us to settle down and stuff. :)

 Thanks to the heavy rain the hour before,the field was all muddy and disgusting. But come to think of it,that was the whole point why it was fun!

Oh clown. Err,no thanks.

I dont like them. They still freak me out.

Those people in the dark purple collar shirt? They are the cancer survivors! :D


The guys took of their shoes to walk but I refused. I die die dont wanna dirty my legs!


Met up with everyone and changed into our relay for life shirt! :D There were like Hoopla people,schoolmates and a whole lot more! Literally like a gathering during exam!

Yes,I had chemistry exam the very next day. 


My lovely boobie:)

Oh oh,let me tell you how we changed! 

Cause the toilet line was sibei long can die,the guys went into the woods and changed. Guys what,anywhere also can right? So I came up with the idea of changing in someone's tent joking since it's so near and urmm.. safe? and she took it seriously! She went behind some tent and almost took off her shirt...


hahah,i know you're getting excited, hamsap lou! ;P

Then, some guy came. He offered us his tent so that we could change inside! :D So nice of him right? Oh,dont worry. I checked.Nothing. I know what you're thinking. :)

Sunset, we all went mamaking!


I've never seen such a mamak stall with two pages of menu full of food! Chinese,Indian,Malay,Western,Thai. You name it,they have it. Plus it taste pretty good too! I'm amazed! Sadly the only thing they failed to do was to make the perfect Sirap Bandung with right portion of milk and sirap aka papa and mama :P


Missed the front part of the opening ceremony when we got there. The lights were all off for the luminarias.


This caught my attention when i was walking around.

I'm sorry to Mr.something. Stay strong :')


Plenty of celebrities were there like Niki Cheong,Jaclyn Victor and Amber Chia!

Ciis,tak dapat tangkap gambar dengan Niki Cheong and Amber! Wanted to see how big her stomach is already! :P


There was this one part where the song "Just Stand Up" played and it was really sad. Pictures and notes on the slideshow made everyone emo. What more my Ah Thoir passed away the week before because of cancer ! :(


This year's VADS. Can fit one person.


Last year's VADS.

See how big the difference is? Thanks to the super small field. :(


There you go, Eddy's wearing the Relay tee and I'm with the free hugs tee! :) 

This year's tee's yellow in colour! and the best part is,there was enough size for all of us! Not like last year, they only had XL left :( That explains why i only wear it to bed. 


Time for walking! :)


This is Eddy. He layaned my insane idea of breaking my 30 laps last year :P Which failed obviously because i lost count :(  He calls me Adey and i call him Eddy. lol wtf.


Some Plus lady showing everyone the sign and Eddy was like "Wah,walking on this track also need to pay tol ar?" Samy Vellu no more working already la,dy!


Whole bunch of free huggers!


Okay larh. I give up. I took of my shoes. Tell me when do you get to walk on mud in the middle of the exam period for the whole night? 




I love the 3 pictures above. That explains how hyper and random we were :)


Performances.


Hahha,they look so alike. It turned out they both were doing the same pose! Mata kanan dan mulut sakit then Colgate advertisement. 

Dimples!


Awww..Brothers for life! 

How sweet. Okay,i'm getting diabetes already!


Chioness number one! I tell you,I seriously think he is related to me somehow.Somewhere in Ching Dynasty probably. Sadly,not royalty :(


Mr and Mrs Patties :) Must be the mouths that brought them together.


Then comes the best part of all! The beauty pageant! Which i'm still not convinced that most of them are trannies! Like hello! All of them hotter than girls lorh can? Body so hot like that!


Some of the free huggers gathered at the side of the stage since the front part of the stage was full and each time a beauty queen comes out,we will shout "FREE HUGS FREE HUGS!" pointing at our shirts.


and when this one came out, we all shouted " i like you're bra!" and she/he,whatever,flashed a lil. Oh my God.So sickkk.

yeap, the emcee heard us. He let Sufian up the stage to hug him/her whatever. :P


When this came out,we shouted " DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT DROP IT LIKE ITS HOT". It was damn funny how we discuss what to shout whenever a beauty queen walks out. 


And again, he got a bloody hug. From that time onwards,we were famous! The free huggers were the noisy and lucky ones! :D


Miss One Malaysia! Okay,this one confirm man! He was Miss Shake-Your-Bumbum from Chow Kit last year! With the belly dancing and stuff :) Lemme tell you something,he shaves his armpits =x


This is last year's winner. She/he has attitude! How can i use the phrase "Dont show me that attitude",barath? hahah.Wont even smile,wont even wave. Wah liao eh!


This year's winner is the one Sufian hugged! 

Miss 1Malysia got first runner run! Dont play play!


After the contest, they had some bangla dance.Initially the emcee called up only a few singhs up stage to dance together and it turned out some malays and indians were up there too. And he went

" I thought i only said Singhs? How come there's Malays and Indians too?"

then the crowd shouted

"SATU MALAYSIA!"

Haha,owned. Then he called up all the chinese and hell yeah,we all went up. :) The staged was filled with rempits too =.=

Eveline kept on potong stim by shouting " PEOPLE! HOMEWORK! LETS GO BACK!"  :( and guess who we found...



Eddy sleeping like a pig! Kinda pity him though. Came all the way after the basketball tournament in youth 10 and terpakse stay up the whole night to layan our siaoness. :) 


Jon jon joined us a lil and then he went missing.

That's not that bad yet. When i finally got my legs washed and all ready to study. MY BOOK WASNT WITH ME! Haziq was having my stuff in his bag and his bag was in a tent and so is his phone. Mad awesome right? No way in hell i am gonna walk back there to find for him,get my book,walk all the way back,que up to wash my legs and then only study! 

So yeah,we camwhored instead! :P


I have no idea why but the string just loves us. It was with us the whole time until we went back without even realising either one of us were having it. Schanny was teaching us to do tricks and stuff with it. Pengakap namanya. pfft :P


Oh look! His hair grew mysteriously :)

Excuse the jakuness. It was two in the morning! Mind fucked.


Eveline's signature pose:)


They studied. Not me.

I couldnt help it at all! It was chemistry! You know how much chemistry doesnt make sense to me right? So then Eddy suggest that we go walking around the huge ass stadium outside.


Baju tak boleh belah. :P

So then we left all our gadgets behind and went walking.In case we get robbed or something! Two solid hours of bonding session :) I must say Bukit Jalil is a very nice place to chill.Its so peaceful and empty! Lovely night sky and cold wind blowing. Loves! :)

And then it started raining! I was freezing cold i could barely move! Surprising eh? After the rain stopped,we took the other way back to the MSN stadium. I know nothing about Bukit Jalil lorh i tell you. I think if i run away, i will stay there. Not alone la of course. *hints*

After we got back from our semi tour,they were still studying!


and he continued sleeping.

Everyone else was stonning already.


Except for Schanny and Arief. They were busy talking about their future which led them to open up a school called Schariefism Institute or something like that la. Getting all excited and anxious about it. Big dreams!


We were bored! :P


It says free hugs!



Can you see the difference?

Around six, Schanny , Haziq and I went walking in the field. We grabbed some cereals and starting walking and eating along the track. Life is so awesome! Watching the sky changing its colour. Not just like any other normal mornings. Was having breakfast in the same table with an aunty and she was telling us how this year's RFL isnt as nice as the previous years. They had to renovate the track at that time!

Sunrise,they turned up the volume and started waking everyone up. I was still on my feet,walking and hoping for the sun not to rise cause i did not want it to end :( And yesh, God answered my prayers! HE BROUGHT US RAIN! We were all walking under the rain! All wet and dirty :)


Justin Choy.


All wet!


Polaroid pictures we took at night. I so want a Polaroid for my birthday! :)


Que up half an hour just to change.


Camwhoring time!




Get what i meant by The String now?


Sickness.

Lalaness.

Dai ko pose!

Mocks Eddy



Okay,he did not pose it this!

He sleeps like his posing.


So mister came back with my book finally!


Eddy's gigantic slippers.


and his muka baru bangun tido.Blurness! So cute.


Me and Schan dropped by KLCC for lunch.

Oh, Nandos KLCC suck balls. Lousy service!


We yapped for 20 hours non stop through out the whole time. Even when our minds were fucked,we talked without using brains.Which was10 hours before. Its amazing how we managed to eat and get home safely.

Had a really fun time with the peeps. Such a bonding session. Definitely looking forward for next year's RFL! :) 

Ending off with a picture of us. 

Acting like Mickey! Missing hoopla so much! :D


Ps.Thanks to haziq for some of the photos.
Pps. I've been blogging for the whole night. Its 6 am now and i was blogging since 1? I dont know whats taking me so long.
Ppps.Ignore all the sweaty,oily and tired pictures. Its a whole night long event not a photoshoot. :)
Pppps. Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. I'm too tired to check.