Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

Beeeezeeee!
8th day omg!
New year. New baby;)
Dont push it.Its all in God's hands:)
A boy and a girl.
Nooooooooooo!
Last Day Already?!
Chen Yu Yi! <3
First Day:)
First!

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Sunday, January 24, 2010
January:)





I've been real busy.

busy sleeping :)


 Just like Polly.

Fourth week of school tomorrow and i havent touched a single homework! :)

I dont know if i should call it fast or slow. I

its getting nearer and nearer to spm and i still dont give a damn. With the amount of homework we get each day. Its like never ending! Oh god. This is why i hate begining of the year. ):



Started off with sista got admitted hospital on tuesday morning. We rushed her to the hospital at like 12 am. Scared it might be Dengue or H1N1. The results was dengue!

teehee,that was me,making myself comfortable.

even stayed up to watch emily rose all alone at 10pm lorh!


Now its my turn to climb on her bed. After what she did to mine when i had h1n1 back then.

sharing is caring okay! :)



i dont know.


The biggest loser. :D

Went back to school on Wednesday.



The kitten was my entertainer. :)





We had our firstttttttttt form five experiment on friday!


Hydrochloric acid! :)


  Barath and Cyn arguing over something.

Bajet doctor larrh :)



I love you 5 nekad:)

Sucky class name,awesome people. Whenever there's a camera,there's always a gang of five nekad-ers. :) No such word as camera shy in our dictionary!


 Like i said.

Die die must squueeeze behind.


my failed attemped.

I want my hair to grow longer! its like an adiction
:D

Went out with colleagues for cny shopping today! So freaking last minute plan!


Ash,Eve and me :)




Look at all the ang ang stuff behind!

Are you feeling the cny mood?

i think im feeling the ang pau more. teeheee. :)


Nichii. durhh.


 
 

Studs baby,studs!



 

Excuse the jakun-ness :)


Pavi's deco.

Okay,nao tellme whats wrong with taking photo like this?

They called me jakun. ):

Isn't that the WHOLE POINT why they put that up?

doinks.



5 malls in 7 hours. You do the maths.



ohhhh,and i bought this like really cool cardigan/out layer/scarf that has 30 over ways to wear it!

The world should create more stuff like this! So creative and saving! Different ways each time. :D

Met up with Schanny after that. Before he could say hi, all three of us went "OMG! SCHANNY! YOUR HAIR!" 

It grew so long in 25 days! Emily said the same thing after that.





He's first try with my phone.

Lousy photographer.



Bags and heels.

lemme tell you a joke.

Ashely : i dont know if i should buy that heels la. four inches leah! i have so many at home already!

Schanny : ohh,yours is four inches ar? mine's eight!

Me and Eveline burst out laughing immidiately except for Ashley. She couldnt understand the joke. haha:)




Flats ftw! :)

Ash,Eve,Emily and me!

okay okay noa,lemme show you photos of the day!



sUpErrZ aHh bEngz sChanNy!!



and



the feminine side of him (:



Had so much fun with Ash,Eve,Lyne and Schanny! :)

Last minute thing always work. Should do it more often. :)

Okayy,i'm officially screwed. Havent touched a single homework!

gorgeoooooouuuuss:)

Gonna take another decade for me to blog again!

taaas:)