Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

LEPAS EXAM ;)
LOVE DRUNK. ;)
I sleep too much.
No parents please.
Halloween in AAR?
BOLA!

Hoi Budak Perlis!
SUDAH HABIS YO!
UP NEXT

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Saturday, November 14, 2009
FRIDAY 13TH?

Ran out of title. ;)



;)

Based on my picture above,you might think i'm gonna blog about something really nice and pretty and funny.

Sorry to say that ,YOU'RE WRONG!

I'm pissed off.

Well,i was gonna crap something nice up at first to go along with the picture not until something came up.

Number one, daddie told me to take polly out for a walk to let him do his business,in case he does it at home.So polly went sniffing all around having his moments and suddenly my CCB neighbour's dogs started barking like no tomorrow.Damn freaking annoying i tell you. His dogs bark for no freaking reason the whole time,even if there's a strong wind in the middle of the night. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF HE'S READING IT.Even better off if he reads it,seriously. So then his dog starting jumping up and down,banging the gate,wanting to go out and kill polly as if we're some thief or something. Then the CCBN just came out,stared at his dogs and gave me and polly a cock stare. Like wtf,dont know how to ask his dogs to shut up ar? Then he started mumbling to himself very loudly on purpose,scolding me and polly.

he went like this,

"All this people all ah,wanna rare dog but dont know how to take care of their dog.Run here run there. Fucking shit here and there,dont know how to take care then dont take care la! Fucking useless people and their dog. what's their problem,dont know how to tie their fucking dog up ah? put chain la! fucking people. Always go everywhere.fucking people."

i swear he went on and on repeating the same thing and the word fucking.-.-

So i just stood there with polly and laughed at myself.

Cmon,you gotta be kidding me man. Polly wasnt even a step closer to you're fucking house la. We were across the road and its not even your goddamn road.Its the government's! So what if he shits everywhere? You're not the one that's gonna be cleaning it up right. At least better than his dogs that shit at home. Bet his house is as dirty as him ;) If he wants everything all by himself then go and buy a piece of land and stay alone there la. No one's gonna disturb you! Why'd i wanna tie polly up and let him be as aggressive as yours when you let him go?

oh,and his dogs are those kind of pariaa,huge,disgusting dog.

God,he's a grown up man some more. Mentally ill man. seriously.

Bah,enough of that.

Number two,had an argument with someone early in the morning. CB.

You're telling me i'm in the wrong when i was the one that you guys ditched and was fucking left behind all alone! Which part of that is my fault? You guys raced to the front and probably waited 2 minutes for me and claimed that its 10 bloody minutes and left me in the end. Fuck la. I'm the one thats suppose to be pissed of instead of you! I dont get why you got so pissed off about it its not like you're in the rush and you waited there for 30 minutes for me right thinking i slacked my way there. Cmon lar,shopping alone? Dont talk cock lar okay. Make some sense. Please.

Just so freaking disturbing isnt it?

2009 really isnt any good year.