Created by OnePlusYou

♥ Hello(; ♥

♥Welcome to my darling bloggie.
♥Adeline is the blogger's name.
♥Vrooom Vrooom seventeen on 24th of August(;
♥I want my braces to be pink and black.(If i get one) ^^
♥Love me,love my blog.
♥Love me or Hate me,either way you're still thinking of me (:

♥ Me love ♥





Adeline Tan's Facebook profile

♥ Darlinks

Find for yourself.

Jiro Wang
Kenny Sia
Kinky Blue Fairy
My Milk Toof
Pink
Xia Xue
*

Aiman
Ainsley
Alicia
Alyssa Ng
Amanda Lee
Ariffah
Ben
Brandon Lucas
Cherlyn Elina
Christine Tanie
Dee
Dianne
Dominic
Dona
Elise
Elizabeth
Eroz
FabyMaby
Fatin
Felicia
GanFiona
Gannicholas
Gwen
Hannah
Haz-mataz
Hertina
Ice Angel
Ilaina
Isaac luv his ass
Izzah
Jen Li
Justin Choy
Karin
Kalpana
Keith
Lemuel
Lester
Lyb
Maddy
Madeline
Melvin Ho
Michelle mak
Mitch the witch
Nicholas Yeoh
Offie
Qeyla
Rahman
Sam
SarahIqbal
Scott
Serena
Sherlina
Sherry Alyssa
Siew Yee T
SOS
Steffi
Sue Ann
Tabby
TimFreako
Tiqa
Xandria
YeeLyn
Yew Jin
Zully

♥ Old Story ♥

March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
December 2010
January 2011
March 2011
April 2011

♥ Previous Hotsuffs ♥

Tomorrow SMKTM Perfect are having a PARTY! weeee! ...
So give me a BIG HUG!! . . . I heart it so so muc...
lovie.lovie.love!
Oh guess what?! i'm not broke anymore! ok ok mayb ...
HAIR!
PARTY!
Today, i'm gonna P.A.R.T.Y!!!! party on down! wooo...
aug,sep,oct,nov,dec!!
ANTI 2CEKAP TEACHERS!
FUCK!

♥ Talkie-talkie ♥


♥ Etcetera ♥

Web Site Hit Counter
Since 2nd of November 2008


♥ I Love You ♥

[ Brush (c) A]
[ Dingbats @ Dafont]
[ Layout designed by fern*]
[ Header by Adeline Tan]
[ Codes edited insanely by Karin The Comp Nerd]

Sunday, August 19, 2007
Prefect party!

Ok! prefect party's FUNN! i finally found my way to impiana hotel. AND ITS NOT NEAR FROM KLCC! ahahah my selendang is so bloddy annoying! GGAARR!! it keep dropping down! >=o so i jus took it off and wore a jacket. A picture of me. My preettyy prrreeettyyy shoe and dress..i was bored.

nikki,serena and me.
Me and karin
Sher lie and me..oh i love this picture so much! wit the tree bside it..ahah MISS KARIN said it was ugly.she was lyk "why do u need that tree bside there for??"
another one..ok.it was a game for the form 5s.they had to act lyk a monkey! hehe that was choon soon,jer rick and daryl.LOL we were called to dance oso ok..so memalukan man.raga tot were bunch of form 3 kids and asked us to dance i mean forced!we screwed up the whole thing.jus stod there and talk. haha so embarrassing wei..=.= and the food the sux man! the chicken fingers were lyk rocks! yucks!
me and karin,karin and i ahaah

me and jaipreet..in the toilet..LOL love the toilet! XD


a picture of us.before going back.
group picture.
Group picture 2007 prefect 2007! so nice!! ahha found me??
me and karin again!
yes.i dun need to repeat myself again..u noe who dey are....rite??


my presents! ahah i was so so SO lucky.its got third.for the ballon game.aha they put a few ballons under several chair.and the person muz blow the ballon and burst in and den shout I'M THE BIGGEST LOOSER! ahah so happened it was on my chair!ahah i blew it and then jai,kye komal all of dem helped me to burst it! ahah den i shouted i'm the biggest looser,but it was so soft..ahah so den i ran infront.when i reached there.anis was already there.so i got the 3rd prize.ahah at lease btr den nth! XD i'll tell u wat is it later. oh and i won the lucky draw!! ahah i was number 79! woot!! finallyy!!! ahahaah i wasnt ready for the lucky draw thingy.and my number was first!! i cant find my number at that time..so i jus rushed out and get it for pn.yeow. HAhA the first thing i saw was.A GIFT FOR U.on the envelope.awwww..
ok..me in the toilet camwhore! XD

i love the candelier! so nice..ahaha at lease i took a picture of sumthing i like not lyk SOMEONE ELSE who took picture of everything.from the food to the drink to the table number to everything..aha TABLE NUMBER 10! ps.dun sit at table number 6! its unlucky.ahah wont get to win anything.its a curse.


NICE rite?? skills.XD i was B.O.R.E.D everyone gets a towel.*roll eyes* at lease last year's one was btr.a shirt! ahah lol
this is wat i won for my lucky draw! 20bucks jusco voucher.ahha my birthday present! XD


Yes!! and this is wat i got for the ballon game! =.= SWT! the one on the right i swear i saw it at the two bucks shop the other day! ahaha wtf?? LOL and the mr.bean one was...ok ok la.ahah karin was being dumb.she said the second prize might be a 3bucks cup.ahahahha lol and the thing ended at 5pm

After that,me,karin,nikki,komal,jaipreet and nuzul walked to klcc..unfortunetaly komal and jaipreet cant watch movie.dey have to go back immediatly while nuzul wanted to see some books so we spared.the 3 of us which is karin nicole and me quickly ran to the cinema.on the way there we meet choo and hesz gang.we wanted to watch invisable but tis at 11.20pm! crazy ar! ahah so we ended up watching RUSH HOUR 3! we called infornt of the ticket booth but they say the line's close.Damn choo they all got it true! We have to que up..='[ the line was fast it took arnd 10 minutes but to by the drinks and popcorn it took 15-20MINUTES!!!!!!! BLOODY HELL!!! dahla 5.3ad the show starting! ggrr.so were lyk ketuk-ing the guy infront of us la.dis la that la.by the time its our turn the damn pop corn FINISH!!! SO BLOODY PIST! THE DUDE INFRONT OF US GOT IT!!! ggaahhh..they were showing 2 cinemes at a time ahah..i was frezzing in side there i had my jacket on and i'll still fezzing!! and finally ahah me karin and nikki decided to use my selendang to cover our legs.desperated! ahahah it was really really hillarious! u have to watch it!! LOL i was laguhing my ass off the whole way true..XD not gonna tell u abt it.go watch it and we can talk abt it after that.

ok i think its time for me to go.i've been blogging for 4hours hahaah.yes..4hours..my rents nagging lyk shit!!! wtf??? tmr's a holiday! biar la aku! >=O !!